Fund raising for SPE (Python IDE) on Mac Os X is great success!!

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:50:53 EDT 2005

Dear Stani,
It is good to hear that the donation was a success. And you deserve it, your
contribution to the Python community is an example fot others and I am
convinced that every donation, be it large or small, is well spent!
A lot of us use SPE, don't we?

greetz,
Dimitri

On 20 Oct 2005 12:38:04 -0700, SPE - Stani's Python Editor <
spe.stani.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to thank everyone who contributed, especially Richard Brown
> from Dartware and Rick Thomas. I'm highly impressed that the smallest
> user base of SPE collected the largest donation ever to SPE. Now it's
> my turn to impress the SPE Mac users.
>
> As such the light is green for SPE on the Mac. First I will buy a Mac
> and get used to it. Then I will optimize SPE for the Mac and try to
> release simultaneously. Be patient as this will take some time. The
> next releases (0.7) will be based on work I did before. But from 0.8
> releases SPE will also be tested & developed on Mac.
>
> Please subscribe to the mailing list as a developer, user and/or mac
> user. Of course donations are still welcome.
>
> Stani
>
> http://pythonide.stani.be
> http://pythonide.stani.be/manual/html/manual.html
>
> --

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more
stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the
universe."
-Frank Zappa
-----
Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com <http://www.serpia.com>