New Python book

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Fri Oct 7 06:29:56 EDT 2005

I had the opportunity to glance through the book in Borders yesterday.
On the whole, I think it is well covered and is very readable. Perhaps I
was looking for a specific aspect, and I find that threads did not get
enough attention. Looking at the index pages, the topics on threads
(about 4-5 pages) is mainly found in the context of GUI programming.

maurice