Jargons of Info Tech industry

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sat Oct 8 19:38:23 EDT 2005

Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> writes:

> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:41:38 -0400, Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote
> or quoted :
>>If you've got a browser with a better solution, what's the browser,
>>and what's the solution?
> Try Opera. You can merge the two.

Merge the two CSS files? Most browsers do that - that's why they call
them "cascading" style sheets. Got a sample style sheet that you use
that prevernts authors from overriding things?

For the font size problem, Camino has a simple solution: a "minimum
size" for fonts. That's why it's my default OS X browser (well, that
and that Terminal sucks as a scripting tool). I'm not sure you can do
that with CSS.

     <mike