Where to find python c-sources

Michael ms at cerenity.org
Mon Oct 3 13:53:59 EDT 2005

John J. Lee wrote:

> [Tor Erik Sønvisen]
>> socketmodule.c, but I can't locate this file... Where should I look?
>
> [John, finding 'socketmodule.c' responds well to "I'm Feeling Lucky"]
>> Does google vary in its results across the globe?
>
> [Michael]
>> The search terms might be obvious to you, but it simply means your
>> google-fu is strong, and the strong should help the weak. (or not attack
>> them at least...)
>
> You believe that Tor is dumb enough not to think of searching for
> "socketmodule.c" when, um, searching for socketmodule.c?

He said he had tried google - OK, not in the first post but early in this
thread -  I don't equate that with being dumb - just dumb luck :-)

After all Peter Hansen suggested the search terms "python socketmodule.c"
rather than just "socketmodule.c"

To you the obvious search term was "socketmodule.c" which to me simply means
you're more aligned with Google than Tor :-)

These things happen :-)

Regards,

Michael.