Don't want to serialize a variable of object

Iyer, Prasad C prasad.c.iyer at capgemini.com
Tue Oct 18 03:37:40 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot.

Actually you are right I would be trying same thing now.
Writing my own custom serializable for the object.

But everyone else who face the same problem would come up with their own
Serializable code.

Can't we plug something into cpickle So that it discards some variable from being serializable. Similar to __data for private variables. But on second thought that would be too much of change that I am asking.

Anyway thanks a lot.

regards
prasad chandrasekaran

--- Cancer cures smoking