ANN: Beginning Python (Practical Python 2.0)

UrsusMaximus at gmail.com UrsusMaximus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:15:26 EDT 2005

I found this book at my local Border's this week. It appears to be a
most excellent book. I own and have read Magnus' earlier book "Pactical
Python" (which was excellent) but this one is even better. The first
half of the book covers the language, and then the second half goes
into depth developing several practical applications. And of course now
the book is very up to date. While I obviously have not had time to
really study this book, I believe that anyone looking for an
introduction to Python would be very hard pressed to find a better
choice than this book.

Ron Stephens
Python411 podcast sereis
http://www.awaretek.com/python/index.html