Yes, this is a python question, and a serious one at that (moving to Win XP)

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:23:16 EDT 2005

First, my apologies. You sound sincere.

But, in my defense to jump to conclusions and comparisons:

 (1) You compared first:

        "Windows has so many annoyances that I can only compare it...Bay
        Area...OS X...Portland..."

 (2) "Unfortunate reasons" can not necessarily be interpreted as "beyond my
     control". For instance, elected officials take office many times for
     "unfortunate reasons." Not the least of which is often the ignorance of
     the populace.

I propose that any time anyone suggests switching to Windows, the reasons for
such should be explicitly described, and not left to interpretation.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570