Installing Python at Work

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:22:23 EDT 2005

The python interpreter doesn't do anything other than what you tell
it.  That is, the standard python installation does not install any
`secret programs' that run in the background.

Like most tools, Python is as benign as it's user.  However, unlike
most tools even benign users can be powerful.  Wow, I just stated
somewhat conflicting statements ;)

jw