Daisy Daisy, give me your answer do

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Sat Oct 8 21:55:06 EDT 2005

On Saturday 08 October 2005 16:26, Sam wrote:
> Xah Lee writes:
> > Dear Michael Goettsche,
> >
> > why don't you lead the pack to be on-topic for a change, huh?
>
> Why don't you:
>
> 1.  Learn how to properly format messages for posting to Usenet, so that
> your scribblings don't read like stream-of-consciousness babbling
> (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting).

Sam:

His scribblings *are* babbling, as I am sure you are quite aware. (Your
predisposition for congeniality is showing through here.) Formatting would
not help...unless, of course, he marks it up with "Rich Backspace
Formatting" (RBF). Ideally, he would backspace once for every character.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570