How to processing multi redirect?

Gonnasi dong.ge.wh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:11:41 EDT 2005

I want fetching some articles from nytimes.com for my Palm, and I want
a clear, simple article too, my Palm has only 8M RAM.

With the WGET, I can fetching the page like:
"http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/business/26fed.html?pagewanted=print",
and when WGET works, I can see the URL have been redirect many times.

When I run the below code with Python:
>>> thing = urllib2.HTTPRedirectHandler()
>>> opener = urllib2.build_opener(thing)
>>> url = http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/business/26fed.html?pagewanted=print'
>>> page = opener.open(url)

I just get a error message: "HTTP Error 302: The HTTP server returned a
redirect error that would lead to an infinite loop. The last 30x error
message was: Moved Temporarily"

Why I can't fetching the page with python, but WGET can do it?

Thanks for your help in advance!

--
Gonnasi