ssh or other python editor

jussij at zeusedit.com jussij at zeusedit.com
Tue Oct 4 20:29:34 EDT 2005

> I'm working/making my python scripts in a windows OS
> with putty now.

If you need an FTP editor take a look at Zeus:

    http://www.zeusedit.com/features.html

Zeus will do SSH, SSL/TLS and plain old FTP editing, with
support for Unix, Windows, VM and MVS FTP servers.

Just remember to setup your host configuration, otherwise
it will default to the FTP protocol.

> But I really want the python text colors and tab
> spacing like the python windows IDE but the problem
> is that I can't find a good program.

Zeus does Python syntax highlighting, code folding, class
browsing, smart indenting, project/workspace management etc
etc.

You can even write Zeus macros in Pyhton :)

Note: Zeus is shareware (45 day trial).

Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus for Windows