[wxPython-users] Web based applications are possible with wxPython?

Ruben Charles rubencharles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:23:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am reading some essays --http://www.paulgraham.com/avg.html "Beating
the averages"-- and i am very interested in the web-based
applications.

I want to take the advantages having the application on a server. Is
easy to update, maintain, etc...

My questions is

Can i have a wxPython GUI app available on a web browser?

I founded some doc on the www  but the most refers to GUI wrote in
java script and tool kits relates with java. Some java script samples
are interesting but is not what i am looking for.

There is a way for  having wxpython frames, dialogs etc on a web browser?

If not, can you suggest me any kind oh method for have something similar?

Thanks.