Microsoft Hatred FAQ

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Oct 15 18:47:45 EDT 2005

Tim Roberts <timr at probo.com> wrote:

> Part of their behavior really escape me.  The whole thing about
> browser wars confuses me.  Web browsers represent a zero billion
> dollar a year market.  Why would you risk anything to own it?

Opera seems to be making money with it. Also, Firefox gets money from
Google kickback. Maybe MS had a similar idea in mind, but it failed
(remember how they wanted to add ads to keywords in webpages?)

--
John                   Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
               Perl programmer available:     http://castleamber.com/