Absolultely confused...

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Wed Oct 5 22:48:17 EDT 2005

Thanks for the reply. :)

I may be missing something critical here, but I don't exactly grok what
you're saying; how is it even possible to have two instances of
PyType_vector3d? It is (like all the examples show and all the extension
modules I've done in the past) a static structure declared and assigned
to all at once, only once.

Am I misunderstanding the point? :)

/me ducks