Queue question

spinner david at jotax.com
Sun Oct 16 05:24:03 EDT 2005

Ahh the penny has dropped at last.  I am using the WingIDE and
.not_empty is one of the properties it exposes with it's intellisense.
As such its use is not documented.  No problem.

Using the exception would more accurate - I can see that.  In my simple
case the queue is a one to one link, into and out of a single thread
and so I can use the .empty() call with impunity.  I can see that using
queue's may be overkill in this instance but it has been good practice
to get to know how they operate.

Being new to python I am just getting used to syntax and conventions,
your reply has clarrified the issue for me.

Thank you for posting Steve.