IDE crash

accolades juicy_killa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:02:34 EDT 2005

We've discussed this before in the group; IDEs that crash on completion
of a PyGame or PyOgre (or any other graphics library) script.

I have had this result with pretty much every IDE that I have tried.
Except Eclipse.

I just wanted to let everyone know, (in case anyone else out there is
picky about  being able to launch their program from within an IDE)
that Eclipse with PyDev or TruStudio does not crash upon exit of
graphics mode applications.

I have been using Eclipse with PyDev exclusively for a few weeks now,
and I am very pleased with the results.