Continuous system simulation in Python

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty at nowhere.fr
Fri Oct 7 16:45:33 EDT 2005

Hello Phil,

Yes I have considered Octave. In fact I'm already using Matlab and
decided to 'reject' it for Python + Numeric/numarray + SciPy because I
think you could do more in Python and in more simple ways.

Problem is that neither Octave, Matlab and Python offer today a
framework to build continuous system simulator (in fact Matlab with
Simulink and SimMechanics, do propose, but I was not convinced at all).

Regards,