Library functions

Tuvas brp13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 15:40:42 EDT 2005

I am writing a program that mimics a program written in C, but using
Python-supiorior techniques. The C program calles a library function,
non-open source, I only know that it sends it a command
LINUX_CAN_Open() as for a few others as well. Is there a way I can call
this function from Python without opening the code, as the library is
not open sourced (I know, a rarity with Linux libraries, but, well, it
appears not to be...)? Perhaps write a C function that acts as a
wrapper, is there a way to do it directly? Any help is much
appreciated! Thanks!