Using graphviz to visualize trace.py output, anybody?

svenn.are at bjerkem.de svenn.are at bjerkem.de
Sun Oct 30 17:15:34 EST 2005

Hi,

has anybody thought of / already used graphviz to convert the output of
trace.py into a graph? I looked at PyUMLGraph, but 1. PyUMLGraph does
not successfully create a dot file, and 2. I don't really want a UML
representation but a compact representation of program execution.

Maybe there is some other tool that I am not aware of which can create
this kind of trace. I use eclipse with pydev plugin on MacOS 10.3.9

Regards,
Svenn