parsing a tuple in embedded python

jenkins.justin at gmail.com jenkins.justin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:28:25 EST 2005

Thanks Fredrik. Yes, I see now how the function works. I'm new to
Python and the book I'm studying out of wasn't too explicit in how to
handle arrays. I've changed the code to what you suggested, but
strangely enough nothing got read into my array. If I return a single
integer from my Python method, I get the expected return using:
 PyArg_Parse(return, "i", &integer);
But,
 PyArg_Parse(return, "(iii)", array, array+1, array+2)
and
 PyArg_Parse(return, "(iii)", &array[0], &array[1], &array[2])
does not alter "array" at all. Any ideas? Thanks