Microsoft Hatred FAQ

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Oct 15 18:27:46 EDT 2005

"Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> John Bokma wrote:
> <cut>
>> You mean like the lamp that keeps burning forever, like Philips has?
>
> No more like all the hydrogen technologies that shell has in their
> possession for the last decades and only recently has begun to restart
> those projects.
>
>>> Although Commodore where never serious competitors,
>>
>> Because there programming skills were as worse as MS? I mean, their
>> BASIC had only 2 instuctions: PEEK and POKE?
>
> eehm Amiga?

Eehm: Acorn Archimedes?

> <cut>
>>
>> Yet you call NT slightly better compared to Windows 95. So you have
>> no clue what you're talking about.
>
> So I see you never worked serious with 3.5 .

Yeah, that's it, I am sure.

>>> then where we are now. Perhaps we even had a other mainstream
>>> architecture like sparcs and powerpc's.
>>
>> But "crippled" like Intel.
>
> Yeah right sparc is crippled...

Yeah, right: Sparc is the ultimate goal in processor design, the best of
the best. You think it would have been that good if it was a mainstream
processor?

--
John                   Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
               Perl programmer available:     http://castleamber.com/