need some advice on x y plot

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Oct 25 10:34:41 EDT 2005

On 2005-10-25, nephish at xit.net <nephish at xit.net> wrote:

> well, for what i tried, ticstrings just contained a list of times
> formatted like
> [10-21 09:15, 10-21 09:44, 10-21 09:59, and so on.....]

OK. What did ticstrings contain in the demo I wrote for you?

[When somebody who is trying to help you asks what the value of
an object was in your program just paste the output from
repr(obj).  If you try to describe the contents in English, I
guarantee it won't be sufficient.]

> i did write mine a little different than the example that
> Grant gave me

Well, that's your problem.  Look at the ticstrings value that
worked, and look at the ticstrings value that didn't work.

What is the difference between the two?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. someone in DAYTON,
                                  at               Ohio is selling USED