Vim IS a capable IDE [was Re: Vim capable IDE?]

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:39:36 EDT 2005

Thanks for the replies, guys! I had no idea Vim was capable of doing
some of those things. The source browser in Vim is slick--I never would
have known about that. As far as the GDB goes, it doesn't look like it
has support for Python, but it's nice to know it's there for C if I get
the chance to learn that language. Where do you guys go to learn all
the capabilities of Vim? Just browsing through vim.org?

The PIDA site is back up and running. It looks like a real winner! I'll
have to download it and give it a whirl.

Thanks again,
Chris