Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Adriaan Renting renting at astron.nl
Tue Oct 25 03:45:17 EDT 2005

>>>"David Schwartz" <davids at webmaster.com> 10/25/05 6:06 am >>>
&
& Do you think it would be immoral if Microsoft said, "we will only sell
&Windows wholesale to dealers who don't sell other operating systems?"
&
&   DS
7
&
It goes one further as that, MS had the tactic of "we will only sell Windows wholesale to dealers who do not sell computers without Windows." It's not even about selling an other OS, it's about selling a computer without an OS.

I realy liked the aussie toshiba example, I had read it before, but it realy makes it clear how firm the grip is MS has on the hardware manufacturers.