ANN: Beginning Python (Practical Python 2.0)

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:36:07 EDT 2005

Also, if any of you guys aren't listening to Ron's Python411 podcast,
you're missing out on a quality podcast about Python.  While not
necessarily `hardcore python' material, Ron does touch on various
things happening in the community along with discussion about nifty
python packages / modules that you may have missed.

Its one of my favorite podcasts.  Great job Ron!

jw

On 20 Oct 2005 15:15:26 -0700, UrsusMaximus at gmail.com