Read/Write from/to a process

Michael Schneider michaelschneider at fuse.net
Tue Oct 25 10:38:43 EDT 2005

Jas,

I use a python called twisted to run processes as you describe.

Twisted is an event-driven framework that brings a change in the
way that you look at things.

take a look at:

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/process.html

Good luck, hope this is useful,
Mike

--
The greatest performance improvement occurs on the transition of from
the non-working state to the working state.