Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Sun Oct 16 06:56:59 EDT 2005

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:49:58 +0200, Jeroen Wenting wrote:

> My point is that Microsoft made computers that were more than glorified
> gaming consoles affordable for the common man.

Microsoft has never made a computer in its existence. Not one. They are a
software company. The only hardware they sell are keyboards and mice.

> They are the ones who lowered the price of shrinkwrapped software for home
> and office application from thousands or tens of thousands to hundreds of
> dollars.

Yeah, if you ignore Apple, Wordperfect, Adobe, Aldus, Wordstar, and dozens
of other software suppliers.

Is it possible for you to get your arguments even more wrong? What's next?
Microsoft invented the transistor?

--
Steven.