pushing python to multiple windows machines

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Fri Oct 21 09:47:36 EDT 2005

Do you really need to install the interpreter or do you
want to install a Python application to a bunch of servers?
Using a combination of py2exe and InnoInstaller I push
applications (and services, and COM objects) to lots of
Windows servers just as normal setup.exe files which can
be distributed with lots of tools.

Larry Bates