Well written open source Python apps

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Fri Oct 14 04:23:45 EDT 2005

Ben wrote:
> Could anyone suggest an open source project that has particularly well
> written Python?  I am especially looking for code that people would
> describe as "very Python-ic".  (Not trying to start any kind of war -
> just wanted some good examples of a well written Python app to read.)

Mailman - http://www.list.org/
Spambayes - http://www.spambayes.org

Those are written by experienced Python programmers, some of them Python
developers. It looks like well written code to me.

Gerrit.

--
Temperature in Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden:
| Current temperature   05-10-14 10:19:49    8.3 degrees Celsius ( 47.0F) |