Typing tutor help script needed, please

Throw throw at workmail.co.za
Fri Oct 28 09:58:46 EDT 2005

G'day everyone!

I would like to design typing tutor exercises for Afrikaans (and other
languages possibly).  This is for a GPL project.  For this, I need a
script that can extract words from a long list of words, based on which
letters those words contain, and write then write output to a file.
Does anyone know of an existing script for this, or can anyone write me
one, please?

Preferably I must be able to extract words which contain only certain
letters (they need not contain all of those letters, but they may not
contain any other letters).  It would be nice if I can also extract
words which do not contain certain letters.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I'm on a Windows 2000 machine
with Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk and Java.

Thanks!
Samuel (throw aka voetleuce aka leuce)