Continuous system simulation in Python

Sébastien Boisgérault Sebastien.Boisgerault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:06:25 EDT 2005

Simulink is a framework widely used by the control engineers ...
It is not *perfect* but the ODEs piece is probably the best
part of the simulator. Why were you not convinced ?

You may also have a look at Scicos and Ptolemy II. These
simulators are open-source ... but not based on Python.

Cheers,

SB