Newbie needs help. Setting PYTHONDOCS to read HTML.

moondusterone moondusterone at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 21:17:50 EDT 2005

I have installed Python 2.4.2 from Python.org. I type "help()" and I get
basic help.  In help, I type "keywords" and I get an error saying, "Sorry,
topic and keyword documentation is not available because the Python HTML
documentation  files could not be found. If you have installed them, please
set the envirenment variable PYTHONDOCS to indicate their location."  I have
downloaded them and they are in the same folder with Pythons other files.
I'm using XP.  I can open the HTML file manually and it opens ok.  Can I use
Python regardless?  Thanks!