Math markup in code documentation?

schwehr at gmail.com schwehr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:38:36 EDT 2005

Done any one have a way (and examples) of how to do math markups in the
docstrings of function and class definitions such that the equations
get typeset in the generated html documentation?  I'll take any markup
system that'll do the job... MathML or LaTeX possible?

I'd like to start doing a better job of documenting the equations and
units being used in pmag-py (http://schwehr.org/software/pmag) for
processing paleomagnetic data.

AND on the longest of long shots... anyone have any opensource python
for matching bulk composition to minerals?  Nah, I thought not.

Thanks!
-kurt