HELP! py2exe error - No module named decimal

Chris secun at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 11:20:20 EDT 2005

I've just completed a project using the following (Windows XP, python
2.4.1, wxpython 2.6, and pymssql 0.7.3). The program runs great, but
after I convert it to an exe (required for this project), it gives me
the following error when I try to run it.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "EstUpdate.py", line 6, in ?
  File "frmSplash.pyc", line 9, in ?
  File "pymssql.pyc", line 23, in ?
  File "_mssql.pyc", line 9, in ?
  File "_mssql.pyc", line 7, in __load
ImportError: No module named decimal

However, when I look in c:\python24\lib on the machine which ran py2exe,
I see decimal.py and decimal.pyc.

Can someone please help with this? I'm supposed to start testing the
program today and I can't seem to move past this first step.

Thanks!!
Chris