NEWBIE

beliavsky at aol.com beliavsky at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 19:03:40 EDT 2005

brenden wrote:
> hey everyone....i'm new to all this programming and all this stuff and
> i just wanted to learn how to do it...
>
> does anyone think they can teach me how to work with python?

Don't waste readers' time with such vague and broad requests. Instead,
post a specific question, for example showing a small fragment of
Python code that does not work as you expect. Or ask how to do XYZ in
Python, if you are unable to find the answer using Google.

"Newbie" by itself is always a bad subject line. Having a specific
question should help you form a better title for your message.

There is a mailing list for those learning Python at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor , but even there, you
will need to ask more specific questions.