Jargons of Info Tech industry

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Thu Oct 13 02:02:11 EDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:13:28 GMT, Keith Thompson <kst-u at mib.org> wrote
or quoted :

>A partial solution to spam, or at least to pollution of Usenet
>newsgroups, would be to STOP POSTING THIS STUFF TO NEWSGROUPS WHERE
>IT'S NOT RELEVANT.

Technically yes. But those folk in the appropriate newsgroups have had
years to solve this and all we hear is despair. They are too concerned
with the day to day alligator swamp draining to think about the big
picture.. Perhaps it is time to toss the problem in front of a less
beaten down group of potential problem solvers.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.