sos too long penis

by9tusa at hotmail.com by9tusa at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:07:46 EDT 2005

I had in the past the most ridiculous erection in the world,4in.I'm not
poor and then,I used all the supposed "miraculous products" to
rectify.Vainly.Until one of my friends,who experimented it
himself,advise me to use an african grass,in the way of tea.As long as
I haven't obtain the desired size.I bought it.
It tooks to me 2months to reach 9.5in.
I fully enjoyed it 3years long.

But now,I'ld like to loose 2in.I think I'ld had stop the grass-tea
2weeks earliers.9.5in is a little too long.
Girls and men often run away when they see it.Too big bar.
What is more ,at the beach,it is really umpleasant to be always
remarked because of it.
I am now exasperated,I'll really want to loose a little.

Help me finding a way.
Do some one know something who can help me  or a good surgeon?(if it is
possible and riskfree)
Please help me I'm on   by9tusa at hotmail.com     PS excuse my bad
smelling english.
Expecting you soon.

Don't send me please any mail asking for what I used,take your self
informations on  www.geocities.com/tchwill85/PENIS.html   Thinks