installer for amd64 build of python?

Brett Hoerner bretthoerner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:20:44 EDT 2005

> Alternatively, does anyone have experience
> of using the visual studio files in the PCBuild
> directory under amd64?

I don't have an answer for you, but just to clarity for future
readers... based on the quote above, I assume you mean a native 64-bit
build for Windows, right?  You never stated what platform you need this
for, I for one use a 64-bit build of Python on Linux just fine... but
yes, Windows is another story, especially if you want it built with the
super-mega-pro VS with optimizations and all that jazz they use for
official 32-bit Windows binaries.