Microsoft Hatred FAQ

EP eric.pederson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:03:02 EDT 2005

Was this a test of Godwin's Law?

Hitler wasn't mentioned explicitly, but he was certainly implied in the
initial post.

So we learn:

Hitler must be _explicitly_ mentioned to invoke Godwin's Law

(or)

Xah Lee is immune from the central laws of the universe

Personally I suspect Xah Lee is a bot and that is why the Laws of the
Universe do not apply to him.

A "troll bot" I say.  An AI program whose logic simply works on the
minimal basic principles required to generate conflict.  Response
capabilities are still alpha, but will augment the basic conflict
generating capabilities in future releases.

It's currently considered "Freeware" but tastes nothing like free beer.

EP