Python on the Power PC

Peter Milliken peterm at resmed.com.au
Sun Oct 16 19:42:03 EDT 2005

Thanks for the reply Matt - you must have customised things though from the
distribution because this can't (and doesn't! :-)) work i.e. I have
(already) placed the python23.zip into \Program Files\Python\Lib but there
is no lib-tk off that point (which is what I believe the .append instruction
does in the customize script).

In fact, looking at my Python24 installation on my PC, I can see a lib-tk
directory off c:\Python24\Lib - but there is no such directory on my Pocket
PC - can I just "copy" this directory directly onto my Pocket PC? <see
below!>

OK, copying the lib-tk directory over to my Pocket PC seems to make the file
work - thanks for the help! :-)

Peter

news:1129415944.336861.63730 at g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...