searching a project to contribute to

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:41:40 EDT 2005

On 9 Oct 2005 18:16:32 -0700, Clint Norton <Ido.Yehieli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well,
>     I though about it but I'm looking for something a little more
> interesting then bug fixing...
> Anyway, wouldn't it be to difficult to get into a huge project like
> python itself? Wouldn't it be a better idea to walk into a project that
> only have a few developers in it?

Don't know if you have any interest in desktop applications, but there
is a project named Dabo that is the sole work of two guys. It is a
complete desktop application framework, designed to build apps to work
with any sort of databases. I use it mostly for the excellent job they
have done wrapping wxPython.

They are working on developing a set of tools to aid in GUI
development, such as a form designer, and I'm sure that they would
welcome the help of any competent developer.
--

# p.d.