Windows installer, different versions of Python on Windows

Brandon K prince_amir86 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 09:26:32 EDT 2005

When you install Python it plug entries into the registry, so that when
you go to install add-ons that are pre-compiled binaries, they look into
the registry for the python directory.  If you can find out how to
manipulate the registry so that the binaries would recognize different
installations, you'd be good to go.  This would probably involve having
copies of the same key with different values.