Reply-To header

Andrew Gwozdziewycz apgwoz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:09:45 EDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 7:10 PM, sszmidt at netwvcom.com wrote:

> On Monday 03 October 2005 11:50, Roel Schroeven wrote:
>
>> Peter Decker wrote:
>> Unfortunately AFAIK most of the popular mail clients don't offer a
>> 'Reply to list' button. Even mutt only offers that functionality
>> of you
>>

> Of course if you have kmail it has full list support and allows you
> to do
> that. This is my all time favorite email client.

I'm a huge fan of mutt myself, but I've been using Mail.app (which
supports reply to all) but doesn't have very good list management, at
least not that I know of. I do know that Smart Mailboxes have made it
at least possible to have a small number of actual folders and a
large number of smart mailboxes, which is very nice.

Anyone know of any good mailing list plugins for mail.app?

-
Andrew Gwozdziewycz
apgwoz at gmail.com
http://ihadagreatview.org