Instantiating Classes in python (newbie)

DaBeef DerrickHaller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:03:10 EST 2005

Hello, I am learning python for work from knowing java,c#,c.  I had a
couple questions.
1)  IntegerClass - to instantiate this class how come I use i =
IntegerClass.IntegerClass() and then this works while i =
IntegerClass() i.method.  I receive an error.

2)  Also using self in the method (self, dataVal).  What does this do
differently from using (dataval).  I am a little confused about the
bound and unbound methods.  What does passing self do different?
Thank-you for all your help