Mantain IDE colors and paste them in an HTML page

Micah Elliott mde at micah.elliott.name
Tue Oct 4 18:34:24 EDT 2005

On Oct 04, billie wrote:
> I need to insert a Python source in an HTML page mantaining to
> coloration gives by the IDE.

Do you care what IDE?

> I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper
> HTML code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.
> Does anyone got any suggestion?

If you're just trying to get copy/paste-able-from-browser html that has
pretty colors, you might start up vim and use the default colors.  You
might have to say ":syntax enable".  Then just type ":TOhtml" and you'll
have a colorized version of your "IDE" display.

--
Micah Elliott
<mde at micah.elliott.name>