Python based unacceptable language filter

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at die_spammer_die.ericsson.com
Tue Oct 4 04:58:23 EDT 2005

"David Pratt" <fairwinds at eastlink.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1371.1128343570.509.python-list at python.org...
> Hi. Thank you for the links. I am looking for something that would
> function in a similar way to Yahoo's filter for it's message boards.
> Perhaps I should have used the term profanity instead of unacceptable
> language. I am not concerned about correcting sentence structure or
> poor grammar.

 Yo melonfarmer, you should watch the non-profane version of Repo-Man for
inspiration -  ;-)

PS:

Sites like "The Profanisaurus" provides plenty of workarounds for most of
the filters out there.