Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Jim Benson jbenson at sextans.lowell.edu
Fri Oct 14 22:33:56 EDT 2005

(sorry for the top post...but given the subject
line (OP), hopefully I won't offend more than one)

...and just when I was beginning to think that
Mr. Xah Lee was a changed man and had dropped his
compulsion to use profanity to express his thoughts.
I didn't actually do a grep on his last several
posts, so I may have been mistaken prior to his most
recent post. RFC actually stands for "request for comments".
...gee what a nice idea. I did not read past his
definition of RFC.

Oh well,

Sorry for breaking the rule "don't feed the troll".
Enough said.

Jim