Help-log in to a web page

Chris Dewin notrealaddress at all.com
Thu Oct 6 05:49:53 EDT 2005

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:51:31 +0530, Murugesh wrote:

> <input
>         id="username" class="x4" onkeypress="return
> _submitOnEnter(event, 'User');" name="j_username" size="30"
>         type="text" value="myadmin">

I'm a novice too. But that looks to me like a javascript method. At a
guess, it probably re directs the browser to some web script which checks
the password.

If so, knowing the address of that script, and the names of the keys it's
expecting would be useful to you. They might be in the <head></head>
section of the page. If not, they might be contained in a *.js file
somewhere.

I have no idea whether this helpful at all. Just consider it speculation.
--
www.wintergreen.in