Windows vs Linux [was: p2exe using wine/cxoffice]

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Oct 26 08:17:40 EDT 2005

Tim Golden enlightened us with:
> Not quite fair. Not only would I avoid saying something with a
> redundant apostrophe ;) but the Windows user interface, at least for
> my purposes, didn't change such a huge amount between Win9x and
> Win2K,

Hence my reference to windows 3.1.

> It's obvious that everyone has a different way of working, and that
> I'm more comfortable in Windows because all sorts of small
> familiarities

So what I read in your post is that you simply don't want to leave
your familiar environment. Fair enough.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa