Pickle to source code

Maksim Kasimov maksim.kasimov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:02:38 EDT 2005

As far i know, in pickle-file there are only attributes values of a pickled object, but not an object itself.

It is possible to unpickle object only if you have the sourse of the class that object you have pickled.
So, if you have class code and attribute values of the class instance, there is no problem to produce a textual representation of the object. Isn't it?

(sorry for my English)

--
Best regards,
Maksim Kasimov